Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow we leave bright and early to head up to my parents house in NY....I can't wait!!! Dan and I look forward to this all year! Here are a few things we have planned that we are looking forward to:

-eating, eating, and more eating!!! (I'm not even going to get into all the yummy foods I'm looking forward to!)

-hanging out with family!

-seeing old friends! I look forward to this all year, it's so fun to meet up with friends I've had forever!

-going to Chuck-E-Cheese with family (Carson loves his cousins)

-black friday sale at Joann Fabrics. This is the 3rd year in a row my mom, my sis-in-law and I have gone and it's so much fun...and hilarious!

-Dan taking Carson to see "A Christmas Carol" at the IMAX in 3D.

-maybe a going to a craft fair with my mom

-playing games with my mom


Okay, you get the idea...I love thanksgiving!! I'll let you know when I get back if we did all those things I just mentioned! Happy thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

A.Pandina said...

I can't wait either! Yipee, call me!

GFP said...

Yeah, We made the list only behind food. I can accept that!

Can't wait to see you too, but hope to see food sooner!