Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!

Dan loves football.  So, when his boss asked if anyone wanted two free tickets to a Redskins game, he took 'em!  Even though we had plans to go with my brother to a Nationals Baseball game that night, I knew he would rather go see the football game.  I mean, it's football, right?  Or at least that's what he told me.  Do I love football?  Not at all!!!!  Of course I would've gone with free tickets, but since my brother is living with us for the summer, it only seemed right to have him go instead.  And then we found out who they were playing...the Buffalo Bills...my brother's favorite team!  So, the boys went and had a blast!  They sat on the 11th row from the field and almost to the 50 yard line...great seats (each ticket was worth $100!).  They had a great time...oh, and so did I.  I treated myself to dinner and a little shopping.  I got a few cute maternity clothes..yeah!  Here are some pictures from the game.  Sorry, no pictures of the maternity clothes :)

2 comments:

GFP said...

Total photoshop job....too bad they really didn't go!

The Mann Family said...

How fun! Lynette...I hadn't even heard you were pregnant?! Where have I been?! (Obviously not blogging if you have looked at my blog lately...) Congrats though! I'm so so excited for you! I can't wait to hear what you're having!