Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Karate!!

We signed Carson up for a 3 class trial of Karate. He's never wanted to do other sports, but always says he wants to do Karate.  Here he is at his first class and he loved it!  He learned lots of cool moves.  When I told him in the morning that he would be going that night he asked me if he would get to break a board with his foot.  I told him it might be a while before he gets to do that.  He was soo excited!  It was so fun seeing him dressed in his little Karate uniform...I was so proud!










3 comments:

GFP said...

Did you fence in your backyard?

There are your practice boards Carsonian!

Crystal said...

I don't like that the sensei tried to take out my nephew with a noodle on the first day! ;) He looks adorable in that little uniform!

Ken said...

"Bow to your sensei! I said, 'Bow to your sensei!!!'"

- Napoleon Dynamite