Wednesday, July 13, 2011

half a year

"Hey, what's this?"
"I don't know what it says...do you?"
"What??  It says I'm six months old already...wow!"
"I weigh 15lbs 8oz (25%) and I'm in the 90th percentile for length"
"I can roll all over the place now and I reach for everything.  I can't sit up yet, but I think I'll work on crawling next"
"I love all my baby food and I can even hold my own bottle while I drink it all up"
"Life is good, so I'm pretty much always happy....oh, and I'm popular!  Everybody likes me!"
"I love to put anything and everything in my mouth!"
"Life is good!"
"Here are some pictures of my two biggest fans when they were 6 months...do you think I look like them?"

Carson

Brynlee

*I don't usually put videos on my blog, but I just watched these and they are soo cute!  I feel like I can barely remember my kiddos this small...time is going by too fast!!!

No comments: