Friday, January 6, 2012

We have a FIRST!!!

Carson lost his FIRST tooth today....yippeee!!!!  He was so excited back in November when he realized one of his teeth was a smidge wiggly.  After further inspection by me, I realized that his adult tooth was actually already coming in behind his baby tooth.  So, TWO months later we finally got that tooth out!  He did not want us to pull it out and wouldn't do it himself so it was just hanging by a thread.  Today after dinner I asked him if I could see how wiggly it was today and before he knew it I popped it out.  He was soo excited that it came out that he wanted to call his grandparents to tell them all about it.  Then he put it in his monster tooth fairy pillow.  He can't wait for her to bring him money...I hope he's happy with $1! 
Sorry the pictures are a bit bloody, this is right after we pulled it out.




2 comments:

bestark said...

Congrats to Carson! And to mom. Good job!

Janet said...

Losing your first tooth is cool, Carson! After waiting two months, I'm glad your mom finally popped it out!