Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Brynlee turns FIVE!!

We had a little "girly" birthday party for our little Brynlee-girl!  I can't believe she is already 5!!!  We invited 6 other little girls to come dressed up to do girly things...like nails and makeup.  It was a lot of fun and I think Brynlee really enjoyed it!  Thanks to those ladies that came to help me...you know who you are and you ROCK!!!

Here's the table all decorated pretty.  
I had the brilliant idea (if I do say so myself) of turning my goblets upside down so they were like little pedestals for the cupcakes.  There were crowns for all the girls, "Diamond" rings on their napkins, and gumball necklaces with cute flower hair clips attached.  I had fun getting all the girly stuff ready.  

 Close up of the gumball necklaces.
 For Goody Bags, I made each of the girls a little makeup bag and filled them with nailpolish, lip gloss, and other goodies.



 Bryn's big gift from us was this new fancy Cinderella dress.
 My sweet princess
 Princess hair!
 Her favorite gift was probably this light up Hula Hoop we got her.  She's been practicing ever since!

 All the girls dancing!
 We had help from our favorite babysitter/friend, Suzannah.  The girls loved her!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYNLEE...WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Holy cow Lynette! Everything down to the last detail of that party looked amazing! I wish I had a crafty mom like you!

Lyndsay Detro said...

This upcoming year is birthday party year for our kids (we do every other year). I may be contacting you for ideas. Very cute!!