Saturday, April 20, 2013

Welcome to the World baby girl!

Introducing...

AMELIA NOELLE LOVERIDGE
born on April 18th, 2013 5:20 pm
9lbs 10oz, 20.5"
 
I was sooo excited when I found out I was having another girl!! I have always said that I wanted two boys and two girls and that is exactly what I got!  How could I possibly be so blessed.  I sat in the ultrasound room with Dan and just couldn't stop squeezing his hand in excitement and smile from ear to ear.  I was sooo excited!  We had a hard time decided on a name...or at least I did!  We didn't really decide to name her Amelia until she was born and maybe not even till the next day!  We planned on calling her Millie and I thought that was really cute.  We went to the hospital the morning of the 18th to get induced.  It was a relatively easy induction and about halfway through I got an epidural which helped with the painful contractions.  It wasn't too bad at all until the last half hour or so.  The pressure to push was so bad I could hardly stand it.  It took a little help from the nurses to push on my belly to get her out, but then she was out and doing great!  I had a great nurse, Amanda, and a nursing student, Brittany, who took great care of me and Millie.  I was so excited to see my baby girl.  She was beautiful.  It was so fun to enjoy looking at her for the first time.  Finally, her being my fourth baby, I knew how to enjoy the moment of having my baby in my arms for the first time.  I was excited to get home after a couple days and start showing her off!  My parents came a few days later and helped out too. She slept a lot, but when she was awake, she was a little grumpy.  She was a great eater and nursing was much easier this time.  I loved dressing her up and especially putting hair bows on her.  I love my baby girl!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 



 

 





 
 
 

No comments: