Monday, May 6, 2013

Millie's Photoshoot

I'm definitely not a photographer!  I really do not have the patience for it.  But, I wanted to get some sweet sleepy pictures of Millie so I fed her, changed her diaper, and set her up in front of a heater so she was nice and warm.  I assumed this would do the trick to get her to go right to sleep, but NO, she wouldn't sleep at all!!  Luckily she was happy while I was taking pictures of her awake.  The funny thing is that when my parents were here my dad kept trying to get pictures of her awake and she was always sleeping and when she was awake she wasn't very happy.  But of course when I wanted her to be sleeping, she wouldn't...silly girl!  I got some cute pictures though!  I love my sweet baby girl!  She was 2 1/2 weeks old in these pictures.







No comments: