Monday, October 6, 2008

NEWSFLASH!!!

This just in....Brynlee took her first steps today!! I was talking on the phone with Dan (he was on his way home from work) and all of the sudden , Brynlee stands up and takes a few steps...crazy!!! She has been standing up in the middle of the room here and there for a week now, but that was the first time she took some steps too! It was soo cute to see her get so excited about it. Carson was really excited too! We'll see if she keeps it up tomorrow...Go Brynlee!!!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Yeah! Go Brynlee! How exciting! It's a whole new world now for you when they can run away in different directions!

Lyndsay Detro said...

I LOVE it when they start walking. It's my all time favorite stage. They are just so cute wobbling all over - so short to the ground. =) Love it!! And I don't find it any worse than when they start crawling. When they start crawling they can pretty much get into anything they can when they walk. Plus, they are usually faster when they crawl - at least at first. =)

Ken said...

You go, girl.

Jolynn said...

I always love it when my kids get to that stage. I hate the crawling stage when their hands are always on the ground and always dirty.

Jenni said...

Yay for Brynlee!!:)

The Pugs said...

Yea Brynlee! Um...I hope my house is ready for her! We can't wait to see her skilz this weekend.

Becca said...

Way to go, Brynlee! She is such a cutie, Lynette, and I can't believe how grown up Carson is looking too. What a cute family!

Roxie said...

Yeah! That is so fun! Congrats, Brynlee!! I can't wait for Jake to start walking!

The Mann Family said...

Congrats Brynlee! That is so exciting! She is such a big girl now!