Monday, October 27, 2008

What's Great???

What's Great?......

......A donut sooo big that you have to use TWO hands just to hold it!!!


What's Great?......

..........A halloween package from gma & gpa Loveridge with lots of fun things...including cute halloween shirts for the kiddos (and of course I just couldn't resist making some fun pants to go with it!)


What's Great?..............
..........Matching outfits; I just had to get this cute fabric! My poor kids are doomed to suffer from me dressing them alike (only every now and then).



What's Great?............

......This kid.....

.....and this one too!










12 comments:

Ro said...

lynette your kids are adorable!!! carson look so old! and bryn is getting so big! i Love the matching outfits! so cute!

GFP said...

What's Great?

My sister sending me all her kids candy!

Mary said...

How cute! They are both great kids!

Lyndsay Detro said...

First of all, Carson is a man after my own heart. I'm totally craving donuts right now. I love the pants you made of Bryn. And the matching outfits are great! I love matching outfits. The material was darling!!

Unknown said...

I love the donut. I wish I had one too. My kids will be victims of having to match too. Perhaps your and mine can attend therapy together. :) I love the plaid fabric too.

Jenni said...

Those are awesomely great things!:) I love the matching outfits!

Janet said...

Here's another thing that's great...LYNETTE! She's a clever mom who can sew cute matching outfits, Halloween pants, and many other clever things!

By the way, I say there's nothing wrong with matching outfits while they're young. Enjoy it now...I know you'll never get away with it when they're teenagers!

Sam and Heidi said...

i am so jealous that you just whip up a pair of cute pants to go with a darling new shirt. i need to get going on my sewing machine--the more i work it, the better i'll get, right? And then maybe I'll just whip up a cute pair of pants too or maybe matching ties for Reyn and Sam.

Jolynn said...

Too cute!

A.Pandina said...

Can you just imagine a donut that would require both our hands to hold? WOW! That would be the best! I love this post...perfect in every way.

gwyn said...

Is that a Shoppers donut?! I'm so jealous. Your kids are adorable, as always. Bryn is such a little beauty!

Roxie said...

I LOVE that last picture of Brynlee! She is so adorable. And the matching outfits are awesome!