Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 things

Here are 3 things that we got recently that we never would've/could've had in our townhouse...we're sooo excited about all 3 of these things!!

Numero Uno: a FREEZER! I'm pretty excited about this one. We got it on craigslist for el cheap-o. Now, when ground beef is on sale at Wegmans, I won't hesitate to buy a ton! Also, I'm excited to do a little freezer mealing.Numero Dos: a TREADMILL! For all that ground beef I'm gonna be eating, I need some way to work it off! We got this off craigslist too (yeah...craigslist is finally working for me!). I've used it the last 3 days and I'm loving it!Numero Tres: a FOOD STORAGE ROOM! This one I'm REALLY excited about! Finally, we have space for some food storage! Now if I get hungry after working out on my treadmill, I'll just hop over to the food storage room and grab a granola bar :)

5 comments:

gwyn said...

I love it! Way to craigslist like a pro! And that is a great food storage room.

A.Pandina said...

I love my freezer too. You are so funny, ah, wishing we lived closer!

Melanni said...

I'm el-jealous-o. I love your freezer! We have a chest freezer which I am grateful for but...I'd love an upright one. I'll have to start doing Craigslist again!

Leslie Green said...

Awesome!! We have a food storage "eave" upstairs. It works well enough. :)

We are stuck with a European size fridge/freezer combo, however, which does not lend itself to real food storage of frozen foods. Phooey.

Sher said...

those are three things I'd really like to get too! good for you!