Friday, September 25, 2009

The Parentals

I love it when my parents come to visit! We were the first stop on their 7 week vacation across the country. They only stayed for about 4 days, but we had a great time hanging out and chatting. We also checked out Harper's Ferry. The kiddos absolutely LOVED having grandma and grandpa around and wanted to play with them all day long! My mom was so helpful and we had fun sneaking out of the house and going shopping :) My dad took pictures, of course! Oh, and went on walks and bike rides hoping to get a glimpse of a bear! Anyway, we had a fabulous time with them here and can't wait to go up to NY for Thanksgiving and see them again! Here are some of the pictures my dad too while they were here:

8 comments:

The Truth said...

I guess I should brace myself; we're up next!

Unknown said...

Aw those are great pictures! Tell your parents "Hi" from me!!!

A.Pandina said...

I love the picture with the bubbles around Bryn's mouth...lol. And I'm counting down the days to Thanksgiving - can't wait to see you again!

chan said...

they are getting so big. oh we miss you guys. happy birthday brynlee

GFP said...

due to the lack of pictures of mom and dad, i can only surmise they DID find the bear....or maybe i should say the bear found THEM!

Sara said...

7 week vacation!?! I can't wait to be able to do that one day.

Janet said...

How nice to have your wonderful parents come to visit. Tomorrow is my turn to have fun with your mom. (We call her the "Funster".) We're going to a fabric store together. (Now I know you're jealous!)

P.S. Those were great pictures your dad took of your cute kids!

The Mann Family said...

Your kids are adorable! Your dad should come to Alaska and take some pictures for our family! That would be awesome!