Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Grandma Hatch

My grandma Hatch died this morning. She was an AMAZING woman! I have tons of fun memories of her and also my grandpa Hatch, who died a few years ago. If I could be even half the woman she was, then I would be doing great!!! She had a heart of gold and a witty sense of humor. She loved to sing and loved to entertain company. She also LOVED her family and always loved to tell everyone about them and their accomplishments. I love you grandma Hatch...you will be missed!!! I'm excited that it actually works out that I'll be able to go out to UT for the funeral. I'll only be there from friday till sunday, but i'm glad I can go. Here are some pictures of us with grandma a few months ago in July when we were in UT.

5 comments:

GFP said...

I just keep thinking.....88 years old...nice work Grandma!!! Remember the cinnamon bears? Those were the best!

Nettie! said...

I am so sorry but I'm sure the funeral with be wonderful. I love those pictures - so precious to have!

A.Pandina said...

My mom told me yesterday...so sorry to hear. It was amazing timing that your parents got to spend time with her before she left this earth. Travel safe!

Julie said...

I'm so glad you were able to attend the funeral. She looked so great in these pictures. She didn't look this good in June when I visited her last. These pictures are priceless!

Janet said...

Wasn't that a lovely funeral for your wonderful Grandma Hatch? I'm so glad you came to Utah and wish that you could have been here longer. It was so nice seeing you again, and look forward to the next time (which hopefully won't be for a funeral)!