Thursday, February 4, 2010

whats up??

What's up with us?  Not too much...here's a little list of what we've been up to lately.

-Lynette going to way too many super fun girl's nights with the old MD crew....love you ladies!

-Dan being super nice and not complaining when Lynette goes on yet another girl's night.  Oh, and he does super fun activities with the kids while I'm gone....he totally puts me to shame.

-Lynette getting caught in the worst traffic EVA while coming home from work last saturday.  Instead of it taking a little over an hour to get home, it took FIVE HOURS!!

-Dan taking care of the kiddos, cleaning the whole house, and making a lovely dinner for my two awesome nursing school friends who came over saturday night.  Where was I?  Stuck in traffic...thanks for staying a little late ladies so I could atleast say 'hi' for a minute!

-Carson getting glasses and refusing to wear them b/c "I can see just fine without them".  More on this soon.

-Brynlee continues to do really good potty training!  She also got to go to a fun dance party this week and have her pictures taken by an awesome photographer...thanks Jen!

-Lynette getting ready for the Hair-Bow extravaganza next week.  Okay, it's really just a girl's night to make hairbows, but i'm super excited!

-Lots of snow and more to come!



We've been busy!  Pictures will be coming soon!  Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Whoa, that was a crazy traffic jam! Congrats on the potty success! So glad you are getting out often with MD ladies! I wish I could!:)