Monday, October 18, 2010

26 weeks and one awesome shirt

I'm 26 weeks along and everything is going great! I'm feeling great and just wishing we could settle in on a name for this little man.

So, what do you think of my awesome shirt? Jen found these super cool iron-ons and we just HAD to do them. I've been trying to wear it as much as possible and I can't even tell you how many comments I get on it...it's so funny! Complete strangers tell me they like it or I'll notice people pointed and smiling. I'm not sure how I feel about all this attention, but hey, the shirt is awesome, huh?

 Happy Halloween from me and my little skeleton fetus!



8 comments:

A.Pandina said...

Oh how I wish I had one for trunk or treat this weekend!!! that's hilarious :)

How are you feeling btw? I know, boy names are impossible!

Cam said...

I love that shirt! Super cute and hilarious.

Ken said...

That's a super cool shirt. And obviously perfect timing.

Wendi said...

LOVE IT!! You look great:)

Roxie said...

I love the shirt, Lynette! And you look great too!

Ange said...

That shirt IS awesome!!!!!!! i love it!!!

gwyn said...

Ha, ha! That is so awesome, Lynette! You almost make me want to get pregnant... :)

Nancy said...

Love the shirt and wish you the best in the coming months.