Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lincoln's playdate

Lincoln had a play date with his friend Evan and they had so much fun!  Okay, they had "fun" laying next to each other.  See how happy they are?  I'm sure this is what Lincoln was thinking:

"Hey Evan, wake up!!!  Why are you sleeping all the time?"
 "Maybe if I just tap your shoulder a little, you'll wake up."
 "Oh, oh, I'm sorry.  Don't cry!"
 "I'll just do a little dance for you.  Do you like my dance?"
 "How about this move?"
 "I think we'll be great friends, Evan....Evan?  Evan?  Are you asleep again?"

*Photos courtesy of Evan's mom*

8 comments:

just jen said...

this is hilarious!

lincoln is such a cutie...love him!

A.Pandina said...

ur histerical!

Brooke said...

love it

Roxie said...

Ha ha, I love it!

gwyn said...

So funny, Lynette! Lincoln is so handsome! And such a good dancer, too. :)

Lyndsay Detro said...

That set of pictures was so cute!! And the commentary was great!!

Nancy said...

So cute. You had fun making this one!

Heather said...

I love this post! Your two boys are so dang cute!