Saturday, April 16, 2011

the SHOP

Well, I finally decided to do it.  I started an Etsy shop.  This is actually the third one I've done (the other two aren't running anymore).  The first one I did was to raise money for my handicapped niece, Claire.  The next one I did for a few years with my good friend Tami.  Now I've opened a shop to sell a few of the fun things I enjoy making.  My little shop is called Get Your Craft On SHOP.  There's not a lot in there right now, but I'll be adding new stuff often...so check back!  Feel free to tell your friends about my shop too!

I wanted to take some fun pictures of Lincoln to use for the shop, so I made him this fun hat and set up a little area in my family room to have a little photo shoot.  Look at all the fun shots I got!  Oh, and I obviously had fun editing them too!











11 comments:

Roxie said...

WOW is all I can say. Those pictures seriously look professional! And Lincoln! What a cutie!!

A.Pandina said...

He has the most perfect face! Beautiful.

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Well look at you! Those pictures are fantastic! Great job!

Wendi said...

Holy cow, Lynette!! Did you use picnik on all of those? I need to renew my subscription! And he is sooooo precious!!!

Gina said...

Holy adorable-ness! Is he for sale?

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

How have you not eaten him up already! Oh what a perfectly adorable little guy! Love the hat too! Good luck with your etsy adventure!

The Hall Clan said...

What a beautiful child!!!!!!
Love the little cleft in his chin.
Good luck with your shop---I am going to open another shop on etsy as well---as soon as I can motivate myself to sit down and edit and list everything.

Kristen said...

Lynette, those pictures are adorable! He's gorgeous!

Marsha said...

Ah Lynette, I'm so jealous of those gorgeous pictures. Will you please be my photographer????? Your little guy is gorgeous and I love the hat, I'm definitely checking out your shop!

Woods said...

those pictures are perfect Lynette!! nice work!