Monday, May 9, 2011

Carson-man

My sweet little Carson-man is growing up.  I can't believe he'll be six in less than a month!  He loves to cuddle with his momma....and his momma doesn't mind either.  He loves his baby brother and is really good at making him smile.  He has a love/hate relationship with his sister.  Sometimes I think it's just normal for them to not get along, other times it absolutely drives me crazy and I find myself saying out loud to them "why can't you two just get a long??".  Carson has done great in school and gets rave reviews from his teacher.  I have loved watching him grow and learn so many things this year.  I have not enjoyed experiencing some of the new attitude he has now that he is a "big" kindergartner.  His attitude has been quite difficult for me lately.  Hopefully we can figure each other out soon. 

Here are the best pictures from our little photo shoot yesterday.  I love this kid!














2 comments:

GFP said...

C A R S O N I A N ! ! !

Roxie said...

Wow, all I can say is, I gotta get a camera like yours because those pictures are amazing! Carson is SO cute. I LOVE the one of him holding the flowers!! I can't wait to see all your cute kids again!