Saturday, August 13, 2011

7 Months!!!

It's that time again!!  Another month has flown by in little Lincoln's life!  I can't believe how fast it is going!  Here's what he's been working on lately:

-Still Mr. Popular!  I tell ya, everybody loves this kid!  It doesn't hurt that he is super friendly and quick to flash a big smile to whomever will give him any bit of attention.

-Eating all sorts of baby food.  Linc eats just about anything we give him, but he definitely favors fruit!  He also has tried the little puffs too, but isn't so sure about those yet.  

-Still sleeps like a champ!

-Notices when we leave the room.  And let's us know it!

-loves jumping!

-trying to sit up.  Can't do it on his own yet, but getting better everyday. 

-CRAWLING!  Linc has recently discovered the art of the army crawl.  He still uses his rolling and scooting backwards on his back tricks to roam around the room, but he's recently starting army crawling and getting up on his knees and doing a nose dive to push himself forward.  I should really get to baby proofing the house a bit!

Here are his 7 month pictures...we love you Linky-doo!






And here are some comparison pics of the other kids!

Carson - 7 months


Brynlee - 7 months
and just in case you were wondering what Brynlee would look like with a mohawk...here you go!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Lincoln looks like such a delight! I'm glad you're enjoying him so much. That little cutie really resembles his big brother!

McDingo said...

Hi! I came across your blog because I'm finally researching the Loveridge family name, only 13 years after promising my Grandpa that I would!

I'm trying to patch together the American / Canadian Loveridges. I belong to the branch that settled in Boone County, Illinois, and I know that other from the family moved to Ohio, Pennsylvania and onwards to California.

I'd be very happy to share my research, and to see if there's any common ancestors. Even if not, you'd get to see something of the Loveridge spread!

If you have any info that could help me, or would like to see the tree, please contact me, Richard Loveridge, at richardloveridge@hotmail.com

best wishes,

Richard

Roxie said...

I love the 7 month pictures! Can't wait to see you and your kids again! =]