Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"R"elatives!

We had RELATIVES come visit!!!  My cousin, Elise, and her family (Dean, Dallin 4, Lily 2, and Caleb 10 months) decided to come visit us for a few days!  They live in NYC and decided to show their kids the "burbs".  Our kids got along swimmingly!!!  They had so much fun playing together and I loved having Elise and her husband around too!  Thanks for coming Elise and Dean!!  Thanks for watching the cheesy Bachelorette with me!  And thanks for not being mad when our plans to go to the waterpark were ruined TWICE!  We had the best time with you guys...come again soon!  Or we'll come up there!


getting ready for bed...4 kids in ONE room!! 

        Sweet Caleb
 Carson and Dallin reading together

 Rocket Balloons!


 SLIME!!!

Elise and Ken
 Lincoln chillin' in his swing

When both of your attempts to go to a waterpark fail, you beg your neighbor to pull out her jumbo slide...at least that's what I do...thanks Lori!!




3 comments:

Brooke said...

We want an invite next time Lori pulls the slide out. :)

Elise said...

Loooooooooved it. All of it! I am scheming as to how to get you out here (if you can wait until next summer, I have a beautiful two-bedroom apartment a couple of blocks away for you.)

Thank you, thank you. You are wonderful hosts!

Also... how much do I love that last picture? I like that each of my kids are mirroring yours. Beautiful.

Janet said...

I'm so glad your family had such a great time with Elise's family! Two beautiful families...how could you have not had a terrific time?! You were so kind to host them. I wish I could have been there too!