Sunday, September 18, 2011

Brynlee turns FOUR!

Our Brynlee girl is FOUR today!!!  I can't hardly believe it's been four years since she joined our family.  She is one spunky little girl and I just love her!  Here are a few things that I think describe my Brynlee-girl.

*Super spunky and sassy.
*Also super sweet.
*Tall (she's usually the tallest in her classes)
*loves school
*loves to make up her own songs to sing
*great big sister to Lincoln
*loves her big brother
*thinks she's the boss
*makes friends easily
*loves to cuddle with mommy
*let's me do her hair in cute hairstyles
*very independent
*loves to dance

We had a fun birthday party for Bryn with lots of friends.  She wanted a princess-bakugan-scientist party.  We just had a party with fun games and she loved it!  
 Brynlee in the pretty dress Grandma Loveridge made for her!

We love you Brynlee!!!  Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

No comments: