Thursday, September 8, 2011

Brynlee's first day of REAL preschool

I was wishy-washy about preschool for Brynlee for the last year!  I just couldn't decide what to do!  I really wanted to put her in a preschool, but was just too cheap to do it...preschool is muy expensive!!  Well, the day that Carson started 1st grade, I decided I would make a few phone calls to a couple local preschools to see if they had any openings.  Once they told me they didn't, then I would know that I had to do a co-op with friends from church (that's what i pretty much assumed would happen and I was okay with that).  But, I called around and amazingly 4R's preschool just got an opening from someone that had to pull their kid out.  This preschool is really nice and has a waiting list to get in!  It's in a little house converted to a school and the teachers couldn't be nicer!!!  I decided it was a sign that they had an opening and signed her up for 3 days/week.  She goes in the mornings three days a week and she loves it!  She literally sings around the house "I love school!".  I love to see her so excited about it.  Yeah for preschool!!!




No comments: