Saturday, May 19, 2012

One of those times

I had one of those times that I think I have dreamed about since I was young.  Today was Brynlee's first dance recital.  I love to dance and danced all growing up. I always wanted a little girl to share my love of dance with.  I don't care if she's good, I just want her to have fun!  She did her ballet dance to Sleeping Beauty and her tap dance to Dr. Doolittle.  She did soo well in both dances!  She wasn't nervous and had the cutest little smile while she danced.  I must admit, I was a bit teary watching her...it was just the sweetest thing I have ever seen and I was soo proud of my baby girl.  She had a fun time dancing and we had a fun time watching her!  Great job Brynlee!!!

















3 comments:

Roxie said...

What cute outfits! Way to go Brynlee!

A.Pandina said...

She.is.priceless! And WOW that lion costume is amazing. I'm glad she is having fun :)

Janet said...

Brynlee looks sooo adorable! That must have been so fun!