Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fun times in Utah

We're having a great time here in UT. Yesterday was Randy and April's wedding and everything turned out nicely. There was the usual craziness of a family trying to get everything done for the reception, but it all worked out in the end. Randy and April were on their way to Vegas, then on to CA, but we just got a call from them saying their car broke down 3 hours south of SLC. The poor newlyweds. Dan's brother and Dad are now on their way down there to help out. It's pretty sad for them, but will make for a good story later on.

Today we had Brynlee's baby blessing at church. We had most of Dan's family there and a few friends. Bryn was doing pretty good, but starting crying towards the end and Dan "cut it short". We should've known she would make it difficult...she's been feisty from the start. But, she looked beautiful in the dress my mom made. My sister's baby girl, Claire, wore that dress and I borrowed it for Bryn....it was perfect! After we had everyone over for some yummy Taco Soup and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. It was a nice day.

So, here are some pictures. The ones from the wedding show the Christmas dress I made for Bryn and the matching tie for Carson. You can also see my hair in the pictures.



9 comments:

Crystal said...

I LOVE your hair! it's so cute! Carson's tie and bryn's dress came out great!

A.Pandina said...

Wow, your hair looks great! It looks pretty easy to style too. Always a good thing. I agree, Bryn's dress is beautiful, as is Carson's tie. You are very talented.

Malinda said...

So cute!!!

Jenni said...

Your hair looks so cute!! I feel so bad for the poor newly-weds car breaking down - but you're right it will make a great story for them!:) Brynlee looked just precious in her blessing dress!!

janeen said...

I love her dress, you have such talent!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS, YOUR HAIR LOOKS AWESOME! I am currently growing my hair out again - maybe I could get to 10 inches (for the first time since highschool) and donate it also!

I also loved the elf dance (I might have to try that) and I agree that you are EXTREMELY talented at sewing. I really think those outfits look like they came from a department store!

ckcclan said...

You guys are such a cute little family!!

Your hair looks great! I'm going to donate my hair, too. Next month after all the craziness of christmas subsides.

Unknown said...

Love you hair. It is so cute!!! Are you loving it? Wow you look hot!! Not that you weren't before, but wow!!! Love the xmas dress too. Super mom!!I mean super hot mom! :)

GFP said...

There's something about the way Dan looks in his yellow shirt, holding Bryn. It's almost as if it's visiting day at the local prison.

how much longer do you have Dan until you are a free man again?