Friday, December 14, 2007

Here we are....

....in UTAH!!! We got here Wednesday night after a pretty darn good plane ride. Carson was active on the plane, but good; and Bryn was great too! I was worried about having to hold her the whole time, but she did awesome eating, sleeping, and just chilling in my lap. Let's see how they do on the way back!

We're staying with Dan's sister's family and they have been so welcoming and fun. They have three kids and lots of pets that Carson is loving! Yesterday I went to get my hair cut. I decided to do it out here b/c it is soo cheap! I hadn't cut it for a really, really long time (b/c I'm lazy and cheap). So, I decided to go all out and donate 10" to Locks of Love and highlight it too. This is the second time I've donated. The other time was a couple months after i had Carson, so maybe this is my new "post-baby" tradition. Anyway, I had my friend's sister cut it and she did an awesome job! She cut it in an A-line style and then put some rich auburn brown highlights in it. I really like it! I'll put some pictures up later.

After the fun hair session, we went back to Dan's parents house. Dan's brother, Randy, is getting married tomorrow and his fiance is soooo nice. This is the first time we've met April and she is just a doll! She is sooo good with Carson and Bryn and just really, really sweet. We're excited to have her join the family.

Well, today we're off to a couple quilt shops (hopefully) and then helping get ready for the wedding reception tomorrow. Fun stuff in Utah!!!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, I can't wait to see your new hair! Did you go to Kerri's sister? Maybe I'll have to see her while we are out there. Please post pictures!

gwyn said...

Oooo, I'm excited to see your new fabulous hair! You're inspiring me to do something about my own limp locks. You will look gorgeous in the wedding pictures now - smart move! Hope you have fun with family and I'm glad the plane ride was a smooth one.

Lynette said...

Yep, I went to Kerri's sister, Lindsey and she was really good. She's was super nice and seams to be up on the cute hair-do's (which I am not!). I would definitely recommend her. She works at South Towne Mall at Trade Secret.

A.Pandina said...

I want to see, I want to see! I loved your long hair...but it's such a nice thing for you to donate it!