Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 10 months Bryn!




How did this little girl get so big!! She is already 10 months and we are getting to know her personality more and more every day. This is "what's up" according to Brynlee:

*I love to eat! I love eating little pieces of big kid food and I always I'm eyeing what Carson has....like gummy worms! I can eat almost anything, even with only ONE tooth!


*I'm a fast crawler now and I can stand up on anything. My balance is getting better and I'm starting to take a few steps while holding on to something. Watch out world, here I come!!


*I love attention! I'm easy to take care of...give me attention and I'm happy; don't give me attention and I'm not happy.


*My big brother, Carson, loves to make me smile. My favorite thing is when he "roars" at me...he's so funny!


*I love my crib, I don't like to sleep anywhere but there. When I am in there, I like to take nice long naps.


*My hair is getting long enough for my mom to put little clippies in it. She thinks I'm super cute, and I'm sure I am.
*I love to talk...I can say "dadadadada, mamama, babababa,"





5 comments:

Bonnie said...

She is so cute! I am so happy for you and I love all Bryn has to say.

Mary said...

Brynlee is a fun girl! I love those pictures!

The Pugs said...

Seriously, can it get any cuter than a little girl with a flower on her head in a barrel?

Tiffany said...

She is so amazingly cute! I know everyone says this all the time but they really do grow up so fast don't they? I am always so blown away with how fast they grow and then at the same time to realize that there was a part of my life without kids.

Janet said...

Hey Bryn, your mom is right. You ARE super cute!