Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What we've been doing lately....with lots of pictures!

Playing! The kids love playing together...with bubbles, balls, toys, and mom and dad! Smiling before lunch...what a little ham!

Swim lessons. Carson is taking little swim lessons at our community pool. He loves the water and is eager to swim with his teacher, we're still working on the kicking and "big arms". Carson said a prayer before lunch the other day and said "thankful that we go to the pool and do big arms...like this (and then did his big arm actions)"...silly kid. Pictures of swimming still to come!


Getting a new tooth! Bryn's first bottom tooth has finally BARELY broken through! She also just started to pull herself up to things, she's getting so big!


Walking. Mary and I have walked at 5:30AM several mornings now. It is sooo worth waking up that early to walk without kids and talk to a good friend...we are never lacking in conversation!


Getting Fish! Dan cleaned out our fish tank (the last fish died several months ago) and got things all ready for a new little family of fish. Carson loves his new fish....Lava, Pebbles, and Bekah.


Sewing!! Really, when am I NOT sewing. Walmart has had some cute $1/yd fabric and so I made this cute dress for Bryn (well, it will be for her in a couple years when she can fit into it) and this fun bag....both little projects were quick, fun, and only a dolla! I also love this cute watermelon tablerunner that Tami gave me the pattern to...so cute!

5 comments:

Roxie said...

I love all the pictures! Brynlee is getting so big! Hooray on her first tooth!

gwyn said...

Look at what a pretty little thing Brynlee is! Big eyes, rosy cheeks, always a fashionable hairstyle... :) I seriously love her bows and head bands. Almost makes me wish I was having another girl - they are so fun to dress. Sounds like you guys are having such a fun summer. Wish I could go walking with you and Mary!

And I love the sewing projects that you just "threw together." The bags are so cute.

The Pugs said...

I can't wait to see the dress up close. It looks super cute. You are amazing!

Sara said...

Your kids are so cute! Isn't it so fun to see them playing together. It just warms my heart watching my own play with each other.

And you are so talented!

Weir Family said...

I can't believe how time flies. Brynlee is sooo cute, she looks like she is happy and smiling all the time. You are also too creative. Oh, I think I'll just make a dress and bag, no big deal huh?!