Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I don't think we're in MD anymore...

....We've been in Wisconsin for a few days now. Let's just say, I don't think we're in Maryland anymore!!! I shoveled my sister's driveway this morning and by the time I was done, it looked like I should start shoveling again....argghh!!! My sister shoveled it a few hours later and then got her car stuck halfway down the street....double argghhhh!!!! On happier note, Carson made a REAL snow-angel (not just pretending on the carpet or a "leaf angel") and we are all having a great time hanging out. More to come from snowy WI later!

6 comments:

the design boss said...

I really don't like the snow. I guess I am just a bah humbug! When it snows I just want to stay inside where it is warm! I am glad you are having fun!

Mary said...

What an adventure! I'm glad Carson gets to make real snow angels :) Have a great time with your sister!

Jolynn said...

I love big snow storms, but I hope you don't get stuck there. Have fun with your family!

GFP said...

What Carsonian really needs is the opportunity to shovel real 100% made in NY, NY snow!!! Have him stop by my house on the way home and I'm sure I can put him to work doing some "fun" things for the first time in his life.

I just ordered some headphones this morning so I can listen to music while I shovel....or listen to fishing podcasts and wish it was warm again.

Julie said...

Keep warm in the cold snow. I don't really miss the snow and its not happening around here. I did like to build a snowmen, make snow angels or have a snowball fight in the snow when I was little. Make some memories in the snow, even though you can't stay out in the cold for very long.

Jenni said...

Man, Wisconsin sounds chilly! I hope you are coping with all that snow! How fun to visit with family tho!