Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dan surprised me with this shirt for Christmas:

So, I guess I need to blog what I did while wearing this shirt :)

We had a fabulous Christmas! I was really excited this year b/c Carson was so excited for Christmas to come. We had a fun time opening gifts (which we had in abundance this year, probably a few too many). The kids came downstairs to tons of presents under the tree. One thing was not wrapped though, Brynlee's baby doll and stroller. She immediately went over to it and starting pushing it around...so cute! Then she took the doll out and gave it hugs; just the reaction I was hoping for :)

We started opening presents and the kids just LOVED that! Here are a few pictures of them:

(look at that cute kid...when did he get so old?)

(Princess Brynlee)

(Bryn with her "purse")

(Soooo excited!!!)

(hanging out in their hooded towels)

These next two pictures are my favorite from today. While Carson happily opens his gift, check out Bryn's cute expressions....

And what did Dan and I get? Some cool stuff....hard drive, family stories, CD of fam pictures, blanket, shirts, ties, slippers. Thanks everyone!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!!!!!

7 comments:

Jolynn said...

My favorite part of Christmas is the reactions of the kids. I love Brynlee's expressions....priceless!

Jenni said...

Oh look at her with her doll!! So cute!! Merry Christmas!!!

The Pugs said...

Seriously, Brynn's faces are the best!

Wendi said...

cute pics-love that Brynlee already has a clip in her hair before opening presents...have to be presentable!!

jill peters hawley said...

i had to play catch up with your blog! you have added a ton since i last checked! everyone looks great. your sister looks well too. tell her hello for me:) also i absolutely LOVE the shirt dan got you. i feel like i said that so much over the last few weeks to people to explain my constant picture taking. brilliant! merry christmas....

Janet said...

I miss having little ones around on Christmas morning. It was obviously very fun for you to see the reactions of Carson and Brynlee. I enjoyed your cute pictures of Christmas morning at the Loveridge home!

Sara said...

I love that shirt! I totally want one! And I can't believe how big Brynlee is! When did that happen? :)