Friday, December 5, 2008

This ward ROCKS!!!

Last night I went to our Christmas Enrichment activity and it was great! The little program was great and made me feel all warm inside, the catered BBQ dinner was YUM, and the great conversation with awesome friends was the BEST!!! I tell you, this ward has the funnest, funniest, awesomemest, coolest (i better stop before i keep making up words that aren't really words) people ever! I have never had sooo many truly good friends (some of you who I've met in this ward, but have since moved...you know who you are!) in one single ward! This ward really is something else! We had some awesome dinner conversation...or pretty much just constant laughter! After the activity was over, 5 of us just couldn't shut our traps and kept on talking...and I loved every minute of it. Last nights enrichment was just what I needed! Thanks ladies!!

8 comments:

Jolynn said...

oh, memories. I used to get in trouble for staying at enrichment until 11:00 PM talking to Rebecca. I really miss you guys and that great ward!

Jenni said...

Your ward does rock! And I so miss the Savage Mill ward too - I think the ward family feeling is so strong in both! Glad you had a lovely enrichment - sounded heavenly!:)

Elise said...

That's great that you have such a good ward! And to answer your question...I graduate in April :) Only one more semester to go!

Elise said...

Oh, sorry, that was Sharon on my account...in case you were wondering.

the design boss said...

I wish I didn't have to leave with my kids!! I am sure that the ward is fabulous because of you!!

gwyn said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there! It's true that Laurel ward is one awesome ward. Rebecca is right, Lynette: You are definitely part of the awesomeness! :)

Sara said...

Wards like that just rock! I had one like that in CA and miss it soooo much. So glad you get to experience one.

The Pugs said...

Seriously, nothing beats the Laurel Ward. I totally miss it.