Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

2008 was a great year! Being the first day of 2009 and all, Dan and I took the opportunity to discuss some of our goals for this year. I feel optimistic about my goals for this year, but they also make me think...what the heck did I do last year?? I definitely feel like I accomplished a lot last year, but my goals are the same this year as they were last year...didn't I learn anything? What are my goals?? In a nutshell...to be a better person! I want to be kinder, more loving, read my scriptures more, be healthier, have FHE more regularly, be more patient, etc....etc.....I guess it's just an ongoing process! Here's to 2009!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

My goals end up being much the same every year too and I think it's okay!:) Happy new year Lynette - hope 09 is great for you!!:)