Thursday, January 22, 2009

I got crabs from...

....dirty BLEEPS!!! Yep, there was actually a restaurant in the OBX that was called "Dirty Dicks" and that was their catch phrase...crazy!! We had a fun time saying it though :) Our weekend getaway to the Outer Banks in North Carolina was fabulous!! Our friends invited us to their parents beach house and it was sooo fancy and fun! There were 7 (i think) bedrooms with king size beds, flat screen TV's, bathrooms...the works! Not to mention the rest of the house with a HUGE kitchen, two fridges, two tables, huge island, two dishwashers, a pool (that had ice chuncks in it and that Dan and Randy jumped into...crazy boys!), hot tub, pool table, THEATER ROOM with projector TV and soo much more!! There were 6 families there and we all had soo much fun! We loved playing Rock Band together and also enjoyed playing games and watching movies. The kids were great and just played the day away. It was a perfect weekend with awesome friends!!!

The Beach House!!!
The big upstairs area
Looking at the Ocean!!

The Theater Room...check out the popcorn carpet!
Carson playing the guitar...look at his tongue, he's concentrating..so cute! My little lady, when did she get so big!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a blast!!!! I am so glad you came this year!!!! It was fun learning to rock out with the pro rocker!!

Jenni said...

That place looks GREAT!! So glad you had such an awesome weekend!!:)

GFP said...

you sure do live the life. glad you had a nice time. can you friends invite me and the wife next time?

The Mann Family said...

Geez! I want to go to that beach house! Looks like you had fun! And your little girl really is getting SO big, and SO cute!

Sara said...

That is the coolest house! I want it! lol And I think I've been to that restaurant before!

A.Pandina said...

Wow, I AM JEALOUS! That house is crazy awesome! Glad you had a good time.

Janet said...

What fun! EVERYBODY is jealous of you!

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nettie! said...

That looks so awesome!

How are you? I haven't checked your blog (or anyone's) in awhile. We had another unexpected death in the family - this time my 3 yr. old nephew. It's the 3rd untimely death on Kevin's side of the family in 6 yrs. - kind of scary. But the Gospel is true and My family will all be with the children that died young again someday.

I'm glad you joined facebook - it's fun.

Oh BTW, my middle child LOVES computer games and plays them every day except Sunday. We just have to give him warnings when it's close to the ending time or he will be sad/mad to stop. "Do you want to stop now or in 5 minutes." And if he throws a fit, no computer the next day.