Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Carson!

Carson turned 4 years old today! Like all moms say "when did my baby get so old?". We had a great "Housewarming/Carson's b-day" party on saturday and it was a blast! We had about 50 people (that's including all the kids) here and it was fun to show off our house a bit and enjoy good friend's company. We also had some cupcakes and a few gifts for the birthday boy. Here are 4 fun facts about Carson and pictures from his birthday...we love you Carson-man!

*Carson is more sweet and sensitive than he is rough and aggressive. He is generally a really good kid.

*Carson loves all things SCARY! Vampires, bats, bugs, alligators, scary fangs...if it's scary, he loves it.

*Carson NEVER picks his nose! You may not believe that a 4 year old doesn't pick his nose, but I can honestly say I have NEVER seen him pick his nose. I've asked him too...and he won't do that either, he just asks for a tissue....silly kid! Not that I'm complaining, it just seems crazy that he doesn't.

*Carson loves to tell scary stories. He makes them up as he goes and includes all his favorite scary things and does the scary voices and actions...too cute!


Here's a picture of Carson when he was just a day old!






8 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the cupcakes! They are so cute; I've got to start doing cupcakes for parties. And I love the last picture with Bryn and the frosting. It looks like you guys had a great party.

Unknown said...

Did you make the cupcakes and cupcake cake? They are awesome!!!! Happy Late Birthday Carson!!!

Mary said...

What a fun kid! Happy Birthday Carson! That was a fun party!

The cupcakes turned out awesome, you are talented!

Jolynn said...

I love the cake/cupcakes. Very cute! You are such a fun mom.

just jen said...

those are the fanciest cupcakes!

what, did you cook like 100 of them?

and thanks for laughing at my blog...i can be pretty irreverent sometimes!

just jen said...

oh, and i will only hang out with you if you promise we WON'T meditate!

Tiffany said...

You are an artist! Those cupcakes are amazing! I am gearing up for my son's 3rd birthday this weekend- I am not sure that my cake will be that great but you have given me insperation!

Ken said...

Fantastic critter cupcakes. The icing on the cake could have been having kids bob for apples, with the snapping turtle in the tub.

Awesome!!