Thursday, June 25, 2009

I swear I'm not a bad mommy!

I don't think I totally deserve the bad mommy award, but I feel bad b/c Brynlee got totally sunburned yesterday (and so did I!). Yes, I let my children swim at the pool yesterday for 4 hours!! But, I did put spf50 sunblock on them TWICE!! I guess after almost 30 years of life, I should come to grips with the fact that the sun hates me! I get burned really easy and apparently my kids do too! But, we did have a BLAST at the pool yesterday with all our favorite Maryland friends...love you ladies!! And thanks to one certain MARYland friend that let me crash at her house all day long...you're the best, i could talk to you all day!

Here are my cute little water babies:Look at her sunburn...ouch!!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

i can't believe how tall Brynlee is! They are so cute!

Mary said...

Those kids just swam and swam! Poor Bryn, has she been uncomfortable with her burn? We had the best time with you guys, thanks for coming up!

gwyn said...

Oh, I hate it when I do that. I feel like such a negligent mother! Bryn's doesn't look too terrible though - I hope she (and you!) are feeling okay.

Ken said...

Ouch. Guess you'll have to stick to 3 hours (or minutes) next time!

Sara said...

Oh, that looks painful. Even when I do put sunscreen, Katie gets a little burned.