Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stuff



Carson is no longer a Sunbeam...*sigh*.  My little boy is growing up.  He is now in the CTR 4 class and sits on the 3rd row in the primary room.  He was so excited to get his very own CTR ring and wanted to take a picture of it.  He is still as handsome as ever and can be soo sweet at times.  I can't help but think about how he will be starting school this year...yikes!  I've been looking forward to things like this since he was born and now I'm just not sure I want him to grow up so fast.  I guess I don't have a choice.  I love you Carson-man!




My little Brynlee-girl moved up to the "big kid nursery" today too.  When did she get so old?  We told the nursery workers that she just started potty training this week so if she asks to go, feel free to take her.  When we picked her up after the two hours, they said she asked them twice and went both times...wow!  Her sticker chart is almost full and it looks like she will get her grand prize (dinner at Chuck E Cheese) tomorrow....I thought it would take her several weeks to get all those stickers!  Can this really be this easy?  I love you Brynlee-girl!


Dan has been working super hard on our basement bathroom.  He is finishing the whole thing himself (with some help from his dad while they were here) and it looks fabulous!  I can't wait to show you pictures!


Have you tried Picnik yet?  Seriously...go try it now!  It is sooo fun!  That's where I made my new header and have totally been using it on my crafty blog.  Love. It. 

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Roxie said...

Oh my goodness, I love the new picture on your header! That is SO cute. Did your Dad take that photo? It is totally adorable! It's crazy how fast kids grow up. I was looking at some of Jake's baby pictures yesterday and those days with him seem like a distant memory!

Ken said...

Carson got a "Carson-man" and Brynlee a "Brynlee-girl," so where's Dan's "I love you, Danny-boy!"??

Nettie! said...

Wow I am going to have to try that because I was thinking all of your new pics on the blog look so cute! And I love the new header!!

Robyn said...

I can't wait to try picnik! I have always wondered how people make those fancy headers. And I love your craft blog! I feel like I know a celebrity because you have such a great crafty blog! Keep it up. I'll be stalking it!