Tuesday, January 12, 2010

when did she get so old?

 Have you ever put your kid in a new outfit, or took a picture of them and think "when did they get so old?".  Well, today I did both.  I put Bryn in this new outfit (well, new to her b/c I got it for free at the church commodity swap...sweet!) and then I took some pictures of her and well, she just looks so big to me!  The clothes are all 4T, so I guess she's not a small child...but she's only 2! 
She's my baby, right? 


She just looks so old...but then she reminds me that she's not that old by doing something like this:

Why is she in an excersaucer?  Don't ask me!  
What a funny girl!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Loved this post.

She is getting so big. I love the hat!

Alessia will be three this week and I have her in 5T. The same size as Curtis.

And all my kids fight over the exersaucer daily.

A.Pandina said...

Ahh, you've given me peace of mind! I see in one picture Bryn is chewing gum...this is a huge argument at our house right now. Thanks for reasuring.

Oh, and Bryn does look really grown up and so so pretty.

Wendi said...

wondering if maybe you got the exersaucer out to use it in the future?

Janet said...

Hi Lynette,

It was fun catching up on your blog and seeing all of the fun things your cute family has been doing. In an earlier post you showed a ton of stuff you and a friend had sewn for a craft booth. My goodness! How do you do it? There must be at least 50 hours in each of your days! I'm jealous...I want more hours too! (Maybe it's just talent. I want more of that too to be just like you!)

gwyn said...

When DID your baby get so big?! Don't worry - it's just the clothes. She's still your little baby!