Saturday, April 24, 2010

becoming my mother

I am one step closer to becoming just like my mother.  Which, for the record, is not so bad a thing.  Last night I bought my very first house dress.  Yes, a moomoo type thingie.  However you spell moomoo.  Is that how you spell it?  Is it suppose to be named after a fat cow...b/c that's how I feel wearing it.  But it's oh so comfortable...ahhh.  My mom wears one all the time in the mornings.  I needed one too b/c it's too warm to wear my bulky robe, but I need something in the morning to wear before i'm ready to get dressed for the day, you know?  So, I'm wearing it now...so comfy.  Dan just laughs and calls me Rebecca.  I guess I am turning into my mother.  I love you Mom!!

No...there will be no pictures for this post...I know you were going to ask!

5 comments:

just jen said...

i wear my muumuu with PRIDE....and i posted pics of it....

MUUMUUS RULE!

Mary said...

Before you know it, you'll be sewing themed mumus like one of our favorite Laurel ward sisters :)

Just kidding!

I totally wanted a mumu last summer when I was preggo and ended up wearing my swimsuit cover-up in the mornings before getting ready all the time because it filled that same purpose - comfy comfy comfy. Now I want one!

GFP said...

huh...with all the rave reviews about them, maybe I should get one too....hmmmmmm.

A.Pandina said...

That's funny. I say whatever works...there are those days that your just not ready to get dressed...I totally understand. But I'm not ready to cross over to the moomoo side, just yet :)

gwyn said...

I want to see a picture! And I agree - turning into our moms isn't always a bad thing.

Hey, I just figured out who Mary was talking about. Ha ha!