Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lovin' the Weather

This nice weather makes me soo happy!  So does:

playing in the sprinkler
cute kiddos
this cool camera my friend is letting me borrow that takes super clear photos.
a hard working hubby who's totally made us a garden...we even have cute sprouts already!
crazy Brynlee making herself "useful" with her camping chair and easter basket...silly girl!
A sweet boy that still can't smile naturally for the camera.
A strong willed little girl that loves to do things all by herself.
awesome new neighbors with cute kids that love our cute kids....oh, and have a moon bounce :)
my crazy husband that makes me laugh everyday.
Life is good.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love the pics!!!! what are you planting?? and where did you get Bryn's swimsuit??? it is super cute!!!!

Mary said...

Fun! I love those fakey smiles! That moon bounce looks awesome!

gwyn said...

Love that sweet post! Makes me homesick for you all over again. NEighbors with a moonbounce?! You guys totally scored!

Nettie! said...

I just caught up on all the posts I've been behind on! Way to go Carson with the reading and writing and as usual - your kids are gorgeous! Life looks great for you - I'm so happy for you guys!!!

the design boss said...

How fun!! Your kids are getting so big...and Dan crazy Dan!! Brin is so cute!! She looks a lot like you...beautiful in every way!! I can't beleve it is warm enough for sprinklers!!

Gina said...

SUch a cute post. I love spring too! Nothing like playing outside! Awesome that the neighbors have a moonbounce!

Leslie Green said...

I love it when life is so good!! And "Good" for you for seeing all the good in your life! :)

Sher said...

I love running through sprinklers! & they make adorable pics! I even created a group on Facebook called: If I see sprinklers on I will run through them no matter what I'm wearing!