Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lincoln is ONE MONTH already!!!

Can you believe that Lincoln is already a month old!?!!??  I sure can't!!!  He is such a sweet addition to our family.  I was slightly worried at first as to what he was going to be like, but once he got his nights and days figured out, he has been a dream!  He is on a little schedule of eating every 3 hours, "playing" for a while, then taking a nap in his crib.  He only wakes up once at night to eat and goes right back to sleep....awesome!  He loves to be held and well, we all love to hold him!  He also has tons of nicknames!!  I hear the kids making up names for him too!  Here are some of them:  Linc, stinkin' Lincoln, Linky, Linx, Lincolnator, Linky Dinky Doo, Linky Doo,  Babe Lincoln, Mr. Lincoln, baby Linc.






 
Oh, and did I mention that he is the smartest baby on the planet? 
 I think this next picture proves that!


And one more funny thing.  I had to bribe Brynlee to wear this headband today.  I know it's a bit large, but it's almost Valentine's day, she can get away with it, right?  Well, when I was putting it on her and adjusting it just right, she looks at me with rolling eyes and says "I look stupid."  Funny girl...I may not get to decide on her accessories for much longer.


5 comments:

just jen said...

that picture of lincoln with the glasses is priceless, i love it!

A.Pandina said...

so cute. i love the nicknames. how does bryn like him? it's always carson holding him. and she doesn't look too thrilled about the headband...oh well!

Ken said...

"Babe Lincoln"!? That is almost witty enough to come from my own mouth. Wow. I love it!

And what about "Linx Loveridge"? Dude could totally be a football player. Or maybe just a "player"...

It might be hard calling him just Lincoln!

Kristen said...

your kids are so cute! Lincoln looks great in glasses too.

Woods said...

I can't believe he's that old already. Grace asked me if Brynley's baby's name was Lincoln Logs? ha ha