Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Showing off baby Link!

Ever since Lincoln was born, Carson has wanted to show him off!  He loves showing new people his baby brother and really wanted to take him to school to show all his friends.  I kept having to tell him (like 10 times a day) that we needed to be a little careful with taking Lincoln everywhere so he doesn't get sick.  Well, that lasted for about 3 weeks.  Carson was "Star of the Week" in his class this week, so Dan and I brought baby Lincoln in to show him off (Dan also read a couple books to Carson's class...so cute!).  When we walked into Carson's class he just lit up...he was soo excited!!!  He immediately went into "show-off" mode and wanted to tell each one of his friends all about his little brother.  While Dan read the books to the class, the teacher brought two students over at a time to see little Lincoln.  I took off his sock to show them his little feet and tiny toes.  The kids thought it was soo cute!  Afterwards we had lunch with Carson.   He was so excited the whole time to show us everything at school and all his friends.  When it was time to go though, he was a bit sad.  He actually started crying a little and was trying to hide his tears...sweet boy!  He is such a sensitive little kid.  He sure loves us and his little brother!!  Oh, and Lincoln was great the whole time too!  I love my boys!  I love my girly too, but she was at preschool while we were with Carson.






 The cute little 2011 robot outfit was from Mary...thanks!!!

  A little smile...how cute!!




3 comments:

A.Pandina said...

that is so sweet. a few of those pictures are priceless! and did you call him 'baby link'???

Ken said...

These pictures are quite cute, and it seems as though I remember bringing a certain baby sister of my own in for show-'n-tell at school when I myself was kid.

Her name was Lynette.

Mary said...

Mr. Lincoln is so cute! I love the pictures with Carson, what a sweet brother!

(I like Ken's comment above. You were a show-and-tell too! How fun!)