Saturday, March 19, 2011

a few confessions

confession #1: sometimes I lay Lincoln down on a pink blanket...sorry kid, that's what you get for having an older sister.

confession #2: I can never seem to limit my pictures down to just a few...they are all just sooo cute!

confession #3: I totally have been photo-shopping these (and other previously posted) pictures.  The air brushing tool is just too much fun!  Please don't hate.  My baby is super cute, but his skin isn't quite that perfect!












Check out this little series of pictures.  He's so happy as he rolls off the pillow...oops!







8 comments:

Lyndsay Detro said...

Oh my goodness, Lynette. He is so stinkin' cute!! Love these pictures!!

A.Pandina said...

I love his eyes! he is just too cute!

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Fifth one down is my favorite! He's a cutie!

Kristen said...

He is so cute! I do love that airbrushing thing-his skin looks so flawless. I think that all pictures for ever more should be like that. I love how you are just taking pictures of him falling off the pillow. Ha ha!

The Hall Clan said...

beautiful baby!! we loveridges make good-lookin' kids.

Woods said...

I love the one of you squeezing his cheeks! And you'll have to teach me how to airbrush, it looks so perfect!

Roxie said...

You are right Lynette - way too cute to just post one picture! They all make me want to pick him up and squeeze him! He is so adorable!

Ken said...

Photoshop?! That's cheating!!! You and Dad; what I am gonna do with the both o' yuz....