Sunday, March 13, 2011

TWO months!!!

Lincoln is two months old today!  Oh, how time flies!!!  He is still such a sweet boy.  He sleeps a lot and is generally a pretty happy baby.  He has slept through the night a few times, but usually wakes up once to eat then goes back to bed.  He is also smiling a bit more now, which is soo cute!  I have loved all of my babies, but I never really thought I was a "baby person" until little Lincoln came along.  I think with Carson everything was so new that I was always looking forward to the next milestone.  Brynlee was a whole different story.  From day one, she was always the boss and let us know that.  And now with our little Lincoln, he is just so sweet and I am comfortable in my mommy role, that I am really enjoying him.  I am enjoying just how new and little he is and I am sad that he is growing so fast.  I think I have a new appreciation for my other kids having this little baby around.  They all love him so much too!  Here are a few pictures taken today and a few of the other kids when they were two months, just for fun comparing.  
 
 Carson at two months

Brynlee at two months




2 comments:

Brooke said...

Your kiddos are SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

Roxie said...

Congrats baby Lincoln! It's amazing how much he looks like Carson!