Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lincoln's Blessing Day

Today was Lincoln's baby blessing at church.  When we got to church, Lincoln was wide awake and really smiley..it was soo cute!  Lincoln wore the same pants and suit coat that Carson wore when he was blessed.  I couldn't get over how much Lincoln looked like Carson...he reminds me of him all the time!  Dan said that Lincoln was awake and looking around during the whole blessing.  The blessing was given by Dan and several other friends were in the circle with him.  It was pefect!  One thing that stood out to me was that Lincoln was blessed to be a peacemaker among his family...I think he aleady is!  Here are some pictures from Linc's big day. 

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Look how beautiful he is! I think that he's getting cuter by the day, if that's possible!

Melanni said...

I agree with Kristen, he is so CUTE! I love these, Lynette!

Brooke said...

Travis keeps commenting on Mr. Lincoln's awesome jacket! He's so dang cute! We love little Lincolnator!

Brooke said...

Oh, and I meant to tell you how beautiful you look in these pictures! :)

just jen said...

you are one hot mama! i love your dress!

oh, and lincoln is so cute too. my favorite is the one with the crown and sword...some peacemaker! ;)

Nancy said...

What a lovely family you have. Little Lincoln is so cute!