Friday, December 7, 2012

Telling the kids

When the kids got home from school, I had a scavenger hunt all ready for them to find out what the gender of our baby was.  They read clues that sent them all over the house.

 Reading another clue...Brynlee is getting excited!
 Brynlee found a clue!
 After going around to 8 different places, their clue finally took them to Brynlee's closet.  They walked in and looked around for a minute without even noticing the balloons.  We had to tell them to look up!
 When they saw the PINK balloons they got excited!
 And more excited!
 And even more excited!!!
IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Can I just say how excited I am!!!  I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!  I really was hoping for another chance to dress up a little girl and make fun girly things.  And all those cute baby girl clothes at Target...ahh!  I'm especially excited that Brynlee will have a sister and that I got what I've always wanted, two boys and two girls.  I feel like I won the lottery, I am soo blessed!

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Girls are so fun! Congrats

Jolynn said...

That wasn't Jeremy.

Jolynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.