Monday, January 7, 2008

It's Ladies Night...oh what a night!

Here are a few fun pictures. I packaged up my ponytail to send off to Locks of Love, but not before having a little fun with it. Here's a picture of Dan, if he had hair (love you babe), and a picture of Carson if he had brown hair...pretty funny! And of course a few more pictures of Bryn...she is getting so big. She has been sleeping in Carson's room for about a week now and is doing pretty good. She won't sleep as long, but does pretty good. I'm amazed at how well Carson does too...he rarely wakes up from her crying.

So, I had the most fun ever this past weekend!!! My good friend, Gwyn, is moving so we had a girl's night and went to dinner and "kidnapped" Gwyn and spent the night in a hotel. She had no idea what we were doing, it was great! There were five of us girls and two baby girls and we had SOOOOOO much fun!!!! I haven't done something like that in forever! We had NO problem talking the night away...all the way up till almost 4am! It was a blast...too bad we can't do that more often! You ladies are the best!!!








6 comments:

janeen said...

I love the comb over look, he almost looks like Austin Powers!

gwyn said...

Oh, what a fun night it was! I'm still reliving it and wishing we could do it again. You ladies are all so wonderful - whatever am I going to do without you? I'm sure that there is no one nearly as cool as you guys in Oregon. Thanks again for the party night - it was a night to remember! :)

the design boss said...

It was a much needed night! I love you guys!

Rochelle Oleson said...

That is neat to donate your hair to locks of love. Love to see what you look like now. Cool a girls night out. I could use one of those.

Jenni said...

How great that you donated you hair! The boys pictures with your hair are hilarious!! What a fun idea to kidnap Gwyn!! Sounds like serious fun times! But I'm so sad she's moving!

Sara said...

What a fun night! I want to do something like someday.