Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Last post about my hair

Okay, this is the last post about my darn hair! I just got these pictures from the girl that cut my hair. She is actually the sister of my friend from here. She recommended her for when we were in UT and she did a fabulous job. I love my new hair! I will always miss a ponytail (b/c I'm lazy!), but I love having an actual style.

On another note...Bryn has been sleeping for over 9 hours...yeah!!! I put her to bed the same time as Carson last night and she went right to sleep and is still sleeping now...hallelujah!!! This is the longest she has slept in Carson's room so far, I hope this is the start of something new.




13 comments:

Crystal said...

if the kids are sleeping why are you up so early? get some sleep! :)

Lynette said...

I'm up b/c our house alarm went off at 6am! We have a alarm system but have NEVER activated it, so I have no idea why it went off. I couldn't figure out what it was for a while, I thought it was one of Dan's watches. Anyway...so, I was awake, then just starting doing stuff. I woke up at 4:45am yesterday to make Dan a sandwich for lunch (I never am that nice!) and stayed up all day too. I don't know how Dan survives waking up at 4:30am every day. Okay, I'll stop blabbing now. :)

Ruth said...

Man, I hate waking up early. Sorry about the alarm.

Your hair looks great! I know what you mean about having a style. It is just so great to have shape to your hair and feel more like a stylish person.

GFP said...

Your hair looks nice girlfriend!

wow, woke up to make him a sandwich? i'm lucky if i can convince MYSELF to make a sandwich when i get up.

Debbie said...

your hair is so cute, i love it!

Rochelle Oleson said...

Cute hair! You have a good amount after donateing. I thought you cut your hair yourself. Did you just take home your pony tail? I have always wanted to donate to locks of love and when I go to a salon they wont cut it for me they talk me out of it then cut my hair where it will take a few years to get the length back.

I love it when our kids can sleep for a while. I think they need it as much as we do. I finally got all my kids to go to bed at 6:30pm every day and they wake up at 7:00am. I really enjoy the schedule.

Malinda said...

Cute Hair!!! It looks so good.

Sara said...

That is a great haircut. You look great.

Ken said...

9 hours?! Wow, that's good. She parties (and sleeps) like a rock star!

janeen said...

I love your hair and I'm so jealous that bryn is sleeping so well.

Mary said...

I love your new hair, it looks so cute on you!

Rochelle Oleson said...

You inspired me. Check out my blog girl.

Jenni said...

Super cute hair Lynette!!:)