Thursday, January 24, 2008

What I'm thinking about today....

Here are just a few of the things I've been thinking about today...

-why my hair has to fall out so much after I have a baby. It feels like it is falling out by the hand fulls...I'll need a wig soon.

-what to do about pre-school for Carson next year (thanks everyone for making me worry about this now...ahh)

-Funny things that toddlers say. While eating lunch, Carson said "good job mom heating up my beans...thanks". I like getting praised for good bean re-warming.

-How I really want to throw away about half of everything we own...I just want to do some serious spring cleaning lately.

-How one more of my good friends moved to Oregon today (you know who you are)

-tons of stuff I want to sew.

-how I don't want to go to church meeting tonight that I have to go to.

-What a wonderful life I have.

5 comments:

GFP said...

I want to throw away 1/2 my crap too!

hey, isn't that what ebay is for?

Crystal said...

don't stress about preschool. one of the general authorities said that the best place for children to be learning is in the home. i tried to find the quote, but couldn't. having said that, i've sent seth and brooke to preschool and they love it. i am fortunate to have a great program here that's only 2 1/2 hrs, 2 days a week for 3yr olds, and 2 1/2 hrs 3 days a week for 4 year olds. it costs us some money, but it's totally worth it. they learn about Jesus and the basics of reading and counting. it's fabulous. if i hadn't found a great program, i would have kept them home and taught them here. as members, our children are not lacking for social interaction before kindergarten because of primary. carson is fun and outgoing, i don't think you have to worry about him. not enough to stress about it anyway. i just keep thinking that once they hit kindergarten they are gone for the rest of their lives the majority of the time. i'm not quite ready to let go. :)

Jenni said...

Carson is so cute - how sweet of him to compliment your bean heating!:) By way of preschool info - Ben's preschool is fantastic and they'll be having their registration soon, let me know if you'd like their info.:)

Sara said...

Ditto everything! Except Mason's never complimented me on being a good bean re-warmer :)

Mendy said...

I totally hear you on wanting to do a major purge in your house. I seriously just want to chuck it all and start over, you know? Where does all this crap come from?