Thursday, February 28, 2008

I got nothing...

I don't have anything to blog about lately, but I'm sick of that depressing last blog entry about Carson's tantrum. Speaking of him, he has been pretty good lately. He is definitely testing and learning his boundaries, which can be frustrating, but he is so fun too! He loves to ask me "mommy, will you play toys with me?" He is also using his imagination a lot more lately. He'll say things like "see that giant bug over there" or "I'm going to work, see you later". He'll be able to describe things he's imagining, it's really fun. Yesterday during nap time I heard him playing with his toys and he was making up different voices for them. On the baby monitor, it sounded like he had split personalities, but he was just playing and talking in a higher voice for one toy and a lower voice for another. It was pretty funny.

Bryn is doing well too! She has been sleeping really well this week. She loves to be played with and will smile when given some attention. She seams to be getting better with her stranger anxiety, which is nice. I love having a baby girl, it's so fun!!

Well, I was able to muster up a blog from nowhere. The end.

5 comments:

Mary said...

I love that Carson is making up voices for things. He's so funny. Lindsey will do the "I'm going to work" thing, but instead of saying she's going to work, she puts on my shoes and says she is going to a meeting. sigh. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe you should create a blog about nothing! I hear a show about nothing did pretty well about 10 years ago.

Glad to hear the kids are behavin'.

GFP said...

You could always do a blog about your favorite brother!!! (you better pick me!)

Jenni said...

I love his imaginative play - how fun that must be to see!! And I'm so glad your sweet baby is sleeping better for you!

A.Pandina said...

Carson is so funny, glad to hear he's behaving for you.