Saturday, March 1, 2008

You ROCK!!!

So, we just got back from our friends house. They are some of our favorite people to hang out with and we basically just invited ourselves over (I hope they didn't mind). We ended up playing Rock Band which is one of the funnest games ever! It is so fun playing and watching others play. We all had to laugh when at one point Randy pointed out that all the adults were playing video games while the kiddos were all reading books....what's happening here??? I can definitely see how that game can become very addictive! Thanks for the great night guys!

4 comments:

Spencer family said...

We haven't played it yet but we have heard all about it! Sounds like it's a hit!!!

Jenni said...

Oh we played at a friends on New Years and it was SO fun!! And a bunch of guys from our ward played Rock Band at our ward talent show and it was hilarious!! What a fun game it is!!

Mary said...

Yeahoo! That was fun! Any time you want to bring ice cream over, we will totally set up the Rock Band game (and pull out the educational books for the kids again :)

Jenni - we totally cracked up at the idea of some guys playing RockBand for the ward talent show! How funny

Anonymous said...

Carlos just went and bought that game for the kids but unfortunately the guitar was broken and we had to send it back. We just received the new one this week so we'll see how it goes. I don't know why but I feel dumb playing those games in front of everyone. I think I'll master it when no one is home and then suprise them all one day when I say I want to try it and I turn out to be an expert! HeHe