Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What have we been up to?

It has been nice weather for the last few days and we have been taking many walks to the park. It has been a lot of good exercise and a lot of fun talking with Mary and letting the kiddos play. Unfortunately Carson seems to be getting sick again. I just feel so bad for sick kids. Hopefully he will get better fast. He was so cute tonight. After Carson was tucked in to bed and the lights were off I sat in the chair and fed Bryn. Well, Carson was suppose to go to sleep but he just kept talking to me. He was so sweet and told me all about the fun things he did with Daddy while I was gone at church and all the things we did that day. He is so smart and so tender hearted. I just wish I could get him to be so sweet all day long! I love that little guy!

Bryn is almost six months old (on the 18th) and so we gave her some rice cereal for the first time today. I don't think she actually swallowed very much, but we'll try again tomorrow. Here is a cute video of her and her first taste. She also went on the swings at the playground for the first time today and loved it! She was smiling the whole time...it was soo cute! I love that little lady!


Other than the kiddos and church and stuff, I've mostly been sewing lately. I really am addicted to sewing and do it pretty much every day. I've made some fun ties for Carson and some fun clothes for Brynlee. Here is the dress I made her for Easter and the other pictures of her are in two little shirts I made her. I'm having way too much fun with this little girl!


7 comments:

~ Amy said...

Hey, I think she did pretty well with her first cereal!
I need to learn to sew - I love that little brown shirt!

Moonsahra said...

Wow! I know you've heard it a lot, but you make super cute clothes to go on your super cute kids. I really need to meet Brynlee, and the last time I saw Carson, I think I rocked him in my arms. I'm beginning to understand a little bit more about the kiddies now that they've called me to the nursery. Yeah, it'd be great if they could be sweet all the time....

Jenni said...

I love that first bite of food when they look at you like "what in the world are you putting in my mouth"!! My Ben went straight from that to "give me more" tho! The clothes you made are so cute!! Love the Easter dress!!

A.Pandina said...

I love how talented you are with the sewing machine. And I just can't get over how adorable your kids are!

Sara said...

Holy cow, she's 6 months already? Seems like only a couple months ago you were positing about her birth. Time goes by so quickly!

A.Pandina said...

I finally got to watch Bryn's video, she is so adorable, I love how she was looking at you and Dan to see how she should react! Priceless!

Crystal said...

i tagged you lynette, i don't know if you've done this already, but shantil tagged me. go to my blog for the instructions.